Don’t trust your fuel with just anyone. We follow compliancy guidelines for fuel handling done right.
At Patriot Clean Fuel, we are the leader of the diesel fuel industry and we exceed all government regulations. We set the bar high for ourselves, our industry and our clients. At Patriot Clean Fuel, cutting corners is never an option. The industry standards just aren’t enough.
Approved by the Feds
We are a government-approved contractor (GSA) which means we can serve any federal agency or government affiliated facility. Our government leaders trust us with their diesel fuel needs. So why shouldn’t you?
Agency Associations’ Regulations
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Joint Commission Accredited Healthcare Organization (JCAHO)
- American Society for Hospital Engineers (ASHE)
- Spill Prevention, Control, Countermeasure Plan (SPCC Compliancy)
The Foundation of Patriot Clean Fuel’s Regulations
A variety of government associations have requirements on how to properly store and handle diesel fuel. It’s imperative to follow these fuel compliancy guidelines and we go to great lengths to keep these regulations intact.
All Patriot Clean Fuel personnel is OSHA 10 certified, Confined Space Certified and HAZWOPPER Certified. We partner with fire departments, government agencies and other diesel fuel experts for our continued education initiatives.